Odorless solvent (without strong odor) is used as analogue of white spirit for diluting of enamels, varnishes, primers, oily paints, dried oils, bitumen and other solvent materials, and also for cleaning of tools, degreasing of metal and other surfaces.
Do not use for waterborne products.
The thinner shall be added to paint produts with small portions, stirring thoroughly till required viscosity.
Use cloth wet with the thinner for cleaning of the surface.
General directions for work with the thinner:
1. It is obligatory to use personal safety equipment: glasses, a respirator, gloves.
2. If skin contact, rinse affected place with plenty of water.
3. Work with the product in well aired spaces.
4. Air temperature shall be (23±2) °С. High temperature, working heating elements or open fire are forbidden.
5. After finishing working close containers thoroughly and set them in a well aired place distantly from direct sunlight. It is required to store them vertically when the plug is on the top.