Water-borne facade paint is intended for exterior works. It creates high-quality, matt, hard, long-lasting coating, which is resistant to nature effects (rainfalls, UV-rays, moisture, alkali, fluctuation of temperature). It is characterized with high vapor permeability and low water absorption.
Sphere of application
It is intended for coating of facades of the buildings with mineral bases (mortar, chalky mortar plasters, filler, brick, concrete, slag block) as well as gypsum, wooden, ligneous surfaces. It is recommended for primary and renewal coating of facades of living, historical, public, administrative and office buildings, warehouses and architectural monuments and for works at the sea districts.
Consumption standard of 1 layer:
It is applied with a roller, a brush or a spray gun.
Drying period (norm):
max. 1 hour
А (white), C (transparent).It is shaded according to NCS color range
Solids content (DSTU ISO 3251):
about 57% (base А), about 55% (base С)
Density (DSTU ISO 2811-1) :
Gloss (DSTU ISO 2813) :
Dry film thickness:
max. 30 micron
Vapor permeability (EN ISO 7783-2) :
Water permeability (DSTU EN 1062-3) :
Marking acc. to the DSTU EN 1062-1:
24 months from the date of manufacture
(at the temperature from +5 °С till +35 °С)
База А - 1,4 кг, 4,2 кг, 7 кг, 14 кг, 20 кг
База С - 1,2 кг, 3,6 кг, 6 кг, 12 кг, 18 кг
- Clean from weak coatings, dust, grease and other dirt.
- Surface defects shall be corrected with plaster or putty. Dried surface shall be sanded and clean from the dust.
- For protection against mould and fungi it’s recommended to treat the surface with antiseptic product TM «Farbex».
- For absorption leveling, advanced adhesion and surface hardening treat the surface with Deep Penetrating Primer ТМ «Farbex».
Previously coated surfaces:
- Carefully clean the surface from weak coatings, dust, chalk and white lime paints, oil, grease and other dirt.
- Then treat the surface as non-coated surface.
- Mix paint thoroughly before use. Dilute with water (max. 10% from the total weight of the paint) if required.
- Application is performed at the temperature of air and surface under application + 5°С till +35 °С.
- Apply paint with 1-2 layers with a brush, roller or spraying gun
Remove rests of the paint from the tool preventing its drying and quickly rinse with water. Rest of the dried paint can be removed mechanically.