It is a latex paint with a perfect dead-matt effect. It obtains a high level of adhesion and easily spreads on the surface, thus it provides a low consumption rate and high level of coverage. It creates a hard coating, which is resistant to intensive repeated washing (1 class acc. to DSTU EN 13300). It is vapor permeable. It hides effectively microcracks on the surface. It is easy to apply. It doesn't run and splash during the process of application. It is tinted manually with pigment concentrate "Farbex Color", other waterborne tinting pastes, or with a tinting machine according to the NCS color rate and others.
It is intended for interior surfaces, which are mad of mineral (cement and lime-cement plaster, stucco, gypsum, brick and concrete), wooden surfaces, wallpapers and fiberglass. It can be applied on the walls or ceilings in premises with moderate and advanced humidity: rooms for children, living rooms and offices, bedrooms, halls, clubs, showrooms, industrial premices, etc. It is not intended for floors, doors and furniture.
High-quality latex, pigments, fillers, water, additives.
|Consumption standard of 1 layer||110-150 g/m2|
|Application||Apply with a roller, a brush or a spraying gun.|
|Drying period (23 °С, 50% RH)||max. 1 hour|
(DSTU ISO 3251)
|Density (DSTU ISO 2811-1)||about 1,47 g/cm3|
|Gloss (DSTU ISO 2813)||max. 10 GU at 85°|
|The degree of milling (SSU ISO 1524)||max. 25 microns|
|Contrast ratio of dry film (ISO 6504-3)||min. 99 %|
|Wet-scrub resistance, microns (DSTU ISO 11998)||max. 5 (after 200 cycles)|
|Warranty period||36 months|
|Packaging||1,2 kg, 3,5 kg, 6 kg, 12 kg|
- Clean from dust, grease, and other dirt.
- Defected surfaces shall be removed with a Plaster for wood and mineral surfaces TM "Farbex". The dry surface shall be polished. After that remove abrasive dust.
- The surfaces in poor aired and wet premises shall be treated with antiseptic TM "Farbex".
- To make the surface hard, equalize absorbing ability, and improve adhesion of the surface it is recommended to treat the surface with a primer concentrate 1:10 TM "Maxima" or with a deep-penetrating primer TM "Farbex".
Previously coated surfaces:
- Clean the surface thoroughly from loose coatings, chalk and lime chalk coatings, and other dirt.
- Then treat the surface as an uncoated surface.
- Stir the paint thoroughly before application. If necessary dilute with water (maximum 10% of the total weight of the paint).
- Coating shall be performed at the temperature of air and the surface from + 10 °С to + 35 °С and relative air humidity less than 80%.
- Apply the paint in 1-2 coats with a roller or a spraying gun.
- Drying period of one coat of paint (23 °С; 50 % RH) is 1 hour maximum. Each subsequent coat shall be applied not before 2-4 hours.
- Application rate of one coat of paint is from 110 g/m² to 150 g/m² depending on the type of the surface and way of application.
- The surface achieves full washing ability in 3-4 weeks.
Wash the tools thoroughly with water. Do not let them dry.
When calculating the area to be painted, you need to subtract the area that will not be painted. (windows, doors, etc.)
Paint consumption may vary depending on dilution and uniformity of application of the paint.